Shop & Give
Support The Rescue House every time you shop on amazon.com! There’s no cost to you, and there’s only one extra step to take each time you want to go shopping: start your shopping here by clicking this link or the Amazon image, and proceed as usual. So long as you arrive on their website via that link, a percentage of your purchase will come to The Rescue House!
iGive is a free service to charitable causes and members. There are no costs, obligations, or hidden fees. Shopping via iGive is essentially a store rebate program where members have the opportunity to donate their rebate to their chosen cause. To become an iGive member and to help support The Rescue House, simply click on the link to the right and follow these three simple steps:
- Complete the simple registration form
- Click on the “Register & Install Give” button
- Download the “iGive” toolbar
Amazon Smile is a simple and automatic way for you to support The Rescue House each time you shop on Amazon at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you will enjoy the same shopping experience as Amazon.com with the added benefit that Amazon will donate a portion of your purchase total to The Rescue House.
To get started, please follow these three simple steps:
- Visit “smile.amazon.com” – same shopping experience as Amazon.com
- Sign In. Simply use your existing Amazon profile. If you don’t have an account, you can create one.
- After choosing your charity of choice, you can begin shopping with a similar experience as Amazon.com. Amazon will contribute 0.5% of your total purchase to The Rescue House.
NOTE: You will need to shop via the “smile.amazon.com” site (as opposed to the standard Amazon.com) each time in order for a contribution to be made to The Rescue House.
Ralph’s Charity Program
Ralph’s will contribute anywhere from 1% – 4% of your total purchases to The Rescue House every time you shop at Ralph’s. To participate in this program and have Ralph’s contribute to The Rescue House, please follow the following simple steps:
- register online at www.ralphs.com
- Be sure to have your Ralphs REWARDS card handy and register your card with your organization.
- If you do not yet have a Ralphs REWARDS card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Ralphs.
- Most participants are new online customers, so click on “Create an Account”.
- Follow the easy step-by-step instructions to create an online account.
- Once the account is set up, you will be asked to provide your Ralph’s card number
- After providing the card number and your name again, you will be taken to one final screen.
- Scroll down to Community Rewards and click on “Enroll”.
- Type The Rescue House NPO number (81862) or “The Rescue House” and complete your enrollment process
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after you register your card.
- Members must swipe their registered Ralphs REWARDS card or use the phone number that is linked to their registered Ralphs REWARDS card when shopping for each purchase to count.